About Once Like A Spark
We’ve spent the last 13 years building a company that thinks differently about wedding services – from photography and videography to DJs, coordinators, and makeup artists. We’ve shown that when you modernize and streamline the process, everyone wins. Our artists focus on what they do best – their artistry – while our customers are guided through a stressful time of their lives by a highly personable team of experts at a surprisingly reasonable price point. We’ve built a business that’s proven to be profitable and repeatable in multiple markets throughout the country.
Our team of 20+ employees keeps the wheels turning from our base in Athens, GA, and we currently work with more than 600 artists across the country, in our 24 national markets.
Bottom line: We are hiring for a full-time all-star Relationship Coordinator to help cultivate and support our clients, artists and vendor relationships.
Although we do offer a flex, remote work schedule and environment (see more under benefits), a candidate located in or near Athens, GA is preferred, although we are open to candidates in or near Atlanta as well. We will consider a fully-remote hire for the right fit. Our team is deeply invested in the community of Athens. If you are looking for an ideal place to live (no traffic! tons of culture! incredible food and music!), come check it out!
**OUR DREAM CANDIDATE**
Our dream candidate is energized by the idea of playing a pivotal role in a rapidly growing company, and driven by making a measurable impact quickly. Our Relationship Coordinator will be joining a small, established company experiencing exponential growth – a situation that presents many opportunities and many challenges.
Our dream candidate is service-oriented, high energy, creative, incredibly detail-oriented, an independent problem-solver, and thinks outside-the-box. They don’t get stuck on the way things have been done previously – they are open to experimenting with new tactics and strategies. They are comfortable with conflict and seek to understand first and move quickly towards mutual solutions that are in the best interest of the client; as well as the company. They love using real-time data to support new ideas and propose initiatives that allow us to stage agile and pivot if necessary. They understand the importance of being a team player and “pitching in” to drive the goals of the team. They’ll be working on a small team, but our pace is FAST – we can’t emphasize that enough. We’re the opposite of a sleepy corporation – we’re making changes and experimenting constantly.
As the Relationship Coordinator, you will be influential in cultivating, strengthening and assuring a variety of key relationships within the company. You’ll be responsible for working collaboratively with our team to understand the full-service picture for clients, artists and vendors; and work to provide assurance and move toward action. We are constantly seeking opportunities to continuously improve our processes and provide premium service – you’ll use pattern matching to make impactful improvements for our clients, artists and vendors.
Our Relationship Coordinator will:
- Manage the following relationships to establish quality service, assurance and continuous improvement: our clients post wedding, our artist community and our editing partners
- Our clients, post-wedding:
- Collaborate with couples once their wedding has passed to ensure a smooth customer experience with any requests or questions following their big day up to the delivery of their galleries
- Proactively engage with couples about their experience and manage reviews on the major wedding sites
- Our editing partners:
- Manage our editing partner relationships to ensure on time delivery of our photo and video galleries
- Act as the point of contact for any questions or updates from our partners, or vice versa
- Our artist community:
- Ensure our artists adhere to the policies and processes that we have outlined to promote a quality experience for artists and clients
- Understand the artist perspective and work to develop processes that create ease and a sense of community with our artists
- Our clients, post-wedding:
- Be responsible for the team’s shared inbox and be sure that all deadlines are being met to ensure we are creating a seamless experience for our couples
- Work cross-functionally to assist team in seasonal work that may fluctuate during the busier times of the year
- Working with clients on planning calls to help plan their special day!
**SKILLS & EXPERIENCE**
We’re equally concerned with your drive and hunger AND your experience. While a proven track record of impact is a must, wedding or photography experience is not at all necessary. Experience working directly with customers is preferable.
Here are some skills we think are important:
- Exemplary communication skills, with an emphasis on customer services
- Responsible & accountable. If you say you will do it, you do it.
- Independent problem solver. We want someone who is able to tackle difficult problems on their own and proactively looks for new ways to improve. In other words, you can just figure it out.
- A collaborative mindset. We need someone to understand our ambitious goals and develop campaigns that bring our ideas to life.
- Strong project management skills, ability to work with agility
- motivated to set and achieve goals and takes initiative within the workplace
- A healthy curiosity for learning and understanding our company, clients and industry
- Understand systems thinking. We need someone who can see the systems we currently use and not be afraid to make suggestions
- The ability to work move seamlessly across multiple functions
- A creative, innovative, and outside-the-box mindset, with an ability to use best practices and proven methods to get results quickly
- Results-oriented. We want someone who is focused on creating impact, quickly.
- Bonus. Extra points for humor; speed of execution at ramp-up; and an overarching desire to succeed alongside us.
- Flex, remote work schedule (for the most part). As a lean business, we can’t always offer the biggest salary, but we can offer the flexibility to design your life as you see fit. You will be expected to participate in-person for team meetings and meet collaboratively with your team as you see fit during normal work hours.
- Unlimited vacation days
- Medical insurance
- Computer/other equipment as needed
- Reimbursement for classes and conferences
- Free photo sessions
To apply, please email our Logistics Director, Kariesha Drayton as soon as possible at Kariesha@oncelikeaspark.com . Please include a resume and your salary requirements, and in the body of the email, we’d like to hear about your experience, why you feel like you’re a fit, and why you are interested in this position. We are hoping to find a great fit for this position as quickly as possible. If you are interested and have aligned experience and skill sets, please apply as soon as possible.
Non-Discrimination: In all matters related to employee hiring or status – including but not limited to: advertising, recruitment, selection, employment, placement, compensation, benefits, upgrading, training, transfer, promotion, demotion, realignment, and termination – it is the policy of Once Like A Spark Photography to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state, or local laws, unless such distinction is required by law.