1. My husband happens to be more than a foot taller than me and is totally worth the neck pain I get from smooching him.
2. I have a dancing background and still twirl around my kitchen on my pointe shoes now and then.
3. I wish the “Time Warp” was played at weddings more.
4. My family is Italian and we are true to the stereotype: the wine-loving, pasta-eating, talk-with-our-hands embodiment of an Olive Garden commercial.
5. I love to travel! I love it so much, I’m even excited for TSA lines at the airport. Take off my shoes? No problem! Frisk me? I’m getting on a plane, I don’t care!
Check out Krista’s latest blog posts: