We first introduced you to Lianne + Skip (and their furballs) when Nikki shot their beautiful engagement session. Now, we are beyond thrilled to present to you this sneak peek of their gorgeous wedding at Greystone at Piedmont Park Conservancy. There is SO much to love about this wedding that we had a hard time picking our favorites, but here are 5 things we loooooveed about this wedding:
1. The moment when Lianne and her brother saw each other for the first time after Lianne was in her dress…we seriously cried over here at OLAS. Not even joking.
2. The adorable gift bags filled with perfect mementos that are so quintessentially Atlanta..old fashioned Coca-Cola, peanuts, and peaches!
3. Skip’s mom helping him get ready…there is no love like the love between a mama and a son!
4. Skip’s reaction when he sees his beautiful bride coming down the aisle. Another tearjerker!
5. The gorgeous cake!! Here’s a little secret…the cake is actually a montage to Lianne’s Puerto Rican heritage…it was made with rum!
Lianne and Skip, we absolutely LOVED being a part of your wedding, and we cannot wait to share with you the rest of your stunning photos! xoxo
Ceremony and Reception: Greystone at Piedmont Park; Florist: Stylish Stems; Cake: Enery’s Sweets; Catering: Endive; DJ: PR Productions; Dress: J.Alexander from Sweet Elegance; Shoes: Badgley Mischka; Hair: Dry Bar Atlanta; Invitations: Paper Daisies; Day-Of Coordinator: Invision Events