Hello OLAS lovelies! Today we are beyond thrilled to be bringing you a sneak peek of Kristen + Chad’s gorgeous California wedding! K + C were married at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, CA, and everything down to the last detail was absolutely exquisite. Kristen’s Mom made everything from the invitations, to the favors to… you name it! That’s what we like to call a wonder woman around here. K + C met through a few mutual friends, and with their shared love of both cars & photography, finally started to spend some time together on their own. The rest as they say, is history! Kristen has dreamed of her wedding day since she was a little girl with visions of laughter, dancing, and lots of fun with all of her most dear, and we’d say this gorgeous June day definitely lived up to all those expectations. Michael truly captured all of the love, and it’s portrayed in the photos with such an effortless beauty. 5 things we’re totally loving from K + C’s wedding day?
1. Literally, ALL of the getting ready photos. Kristen.you.are.gorgeous!! Those veil shots are to die for.
2. Ok, this might be on our list every time… but flowers girls are just way too precious not to be!
3. The lace manicured detail on Kristen’s ring finger! Such a fun and unique little detail.
4. The couples shots with the grand piano – lovelovelove.
5. Money dances & money necklaces & dolla’ dolla’ bills y’all! Sorry, we had to 😉 But really, it just doesn’t get much better than that!
Kristen + Chad, we are so thankful for you! We hope you love your wedding sneak peek, and we can’t wait to share the rest with you super soon!! xoxo!
Ceremony + Reception Venue:: Santa Clara Hyatt Regency; Florist:: El Camino Florist; Cake Vendor:: Jen’s Cakes; Caterer:: Santa Clara Regency; Entertainment (DJ/Band):: DJ Aaron E.; Officiant:: Ed Corpuz; Dress Designer:: Oleg Cassini; Shoe Designer:: Badgley Mischka; Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist:: Bloom Bridal Boutique; Invitations/Programs:: Elaine Banaga (Kristen’s Mom!); Wedding Planner:: Katie Gorsuch; Band:: Kissing Sabrina