We’ve got another beautiful sneak peek to share with you all, and boy-oh-boy is it gorgeous. There’s just something about coastal weddings and their spanish moss and golden light that make photos positively dreamy! Nikki (one of our amazing southeast photogs) knows how to use this special coastal magic to her full advantage, and the results are breathtaking. Although Katie + Graham are both originally from Atlanta – they just couldn’t imagine themselves getting married anywhere other than on Hilton Head Island, SC. Katie’s grandparents have had a house there for as long as she can remember, and so she grew up spending countless holidays and vacations there with her family. Luckily enough, Katie found a man that shared her heart for the beach (seriously y’all, Jimmy Buffett and hawaiian shirts are his go-to favorites!), so Hilton Head was the perfect place for them to say I do. 😉 They were married at Providence Presbyterian, with an elegant reception following at the Sea Pines Country Club. Five things we’re loving about K + G’s big day?
1. Katie’s flowing wedding dress set out amongst that spanish moss is out of this world gorgeous!
2. The bridesmaids and their matching “getting-ready” PJ’s! Cute, cute & cute!
3. We’re loving the sentimentality of the “three generations of wedding rings” photo – what a beautiful testament to marriage & family.
4. Every single photo involving K + G’s adorable parents! There are so many sweet shots that show just how meaningful this day was for all of them, and how much they love K + G: the photos of Katie’s Mom helping her get ready, shots of Graham’s parents anxiously and excitedly waiting for the ceremony to start once seated, the series of photos of Katie’s Dad giving her away at the aisle, and we definitely can’t leave out the Father-Daughter & Mother-Son dances!
5. There are so many more things we could choose… but that last shot of Graham cuttin’ a rug is just too darn amazing not to make the list 🙂
K + G we are so honored to have been a part of your wedding day and are so happy to call you part of our (once like a spark) family. We hope you enjoy this sneak peek of your gorgeous photos, and we can’t wait to share the rest with you soon! xoxo!
Ceremony Venue:: Providence Presbyterian; Reception Venue:: Sea Pines Country Club; Florist:: Flowers By Freshcuts; Cake Vendor:: Frankie Cakes; Caterer:: Sea Pines Country Club; Entertainment (DJ/Band):: Deas-Guyz; Officiant:: Martin Lifer; Dress Designer:: Watters – purchased at Bridals By Lori; Shoe Designer:: Badgley Mischka; Hair Stylist:: Carrie Smoot; Makeup Artist:: Sandra; Invitation/Program Vendor:: Paper Affair; Transportation:: Sea Pines Trolley; Wedding Planner:: Linda Smreczak; Save The Dates:: Serendipity Beyond Designs; Wedding Veil:: Toni Federici; Rentals/Decor:: Purely Decor