Jessica + Daniel are a couple very near and dear to our hearts here at OLAS We were so excited when they reached out to us about photographing their big day, and are so thrilled to be sharing it with you now! J + D were married just a few short weeks ago at the UGA Catholic Center, with a reception following at the beautiful Cotton Warehouse in Monroe, GA. We love all of the little rustic-chic details Jessica incorporated that perfectly compliment the restored 1890’s warehouse. J + D met while attending the University of Georgia (making those couples shots by the UGA arch an absolute must!), and got to know each other through one of Jessica’s dear friends who studied abroad with Daniel at Oxford. J tagged along to many “Oxford get togethers,” where she and D became fast friends. By the end of that school year they were officially a couple, and almost a year later, officially engaged! Here are our top 5 things we absolutely adore from their big day in June:
1. Jessica’s entire wedding day look: the hair, the makeup (LOVE those red lips), that exquisite dress… everything is absolutely perfect.
2. J carrying her great grandmother’s rosary down the aisle as her “something borrowed” – lovelovelove.
3. Those gorgeous flowers. The peachy, blush-pink tones paired with little bits of twine equal just the right amount of rustic chic.
4. ALL THE COUPLES SHOTS (every last one of them!).
5. The salads in little glass jars and that gorgeous, gorgeous wedding cake (ok, so that was more like 6 things, but we just couldn’t help ourselves!).
Jessica + Daniel, we are so honored to call you part of our (once like a spark) family – can’t wait to share the rest of your photos with you very soon!! xoxo!
Ceremony Venue:: The Catholic Center at The University of Georgia; Reception Venue:: The Cotton Warehouse; Florist:: Beyond Details; Cake Vendor:: Sugar Kneads Cakery; Caterer:: Beyond Details; Entertainment (DJ/Band):: Mike Sounds and Associates; Officiant:: Father Tom Vigliotta; Hair Stylist:: Nichole Abad; Makeup Artist:: Elijana Cosmetics; Invitation and/or Program Vendor:: Wedding Paper Divas; Wedding Planner:: Katherine Anderson