(Once Like a Spark) Photography » Classically beautiful wedding photography, with a touch of whimsy - available nationally

Highlights :: Tierra + Jeffrey’s Wedding at a family home in Cashiers NC :: with Greta

At what point did you feel most the joyful on your wedding day  ::  Our entire wedding took place outside, in the back and front yard of the groom’s grandparent’s home. He spent countless vacations there with his family and grandparents so we knew getting married at this home would be perfect for us to start our journey as husband and wife. We were checking the weather obsessively before the wedding. One day it said 10% chance of rain, on another 90% chance, finally the morning of the wedding we woke up to 0% chance of rain!!! We all jumped for joy and were so relieved our big day would be so beautiful! I was staying with my sisters and mamma at a cabin near the home so when my Dad called me to tell me he woke up like a “kid on Christmas morning” to check the weather, it brought tears to my eyes and smiles to all of our hearts! The day could not have been more beautiful and we are so thankful for that!

Write a little note of thanks to anyone that made your wedding special  ::  We have to give a HUGE thank you to Jamie Pagel, the father of the bride. When I first called my Dad about a few things I needed help with for the wedding, I would never have dreamed he would create a fairy tale come true for my husband and I! After that first phone call my Daddy said “Baby, anything you need just tell me and I can make it happen!” So I quickly added him to my never ending Pinterest page and we got to work DIY-ing everything we could for this wedding. He made all the signage, he hung mason jars with twinkle lights in the trees, he arranged for the perfect sparkler send off, and he truly made all my dreams come true! We cannot thank him enough for all the heart, soul and hard work he put into making our day a “storybook wedding”! (That’s what all the guests kept calling it) Thank you Daddy!

Tierra + Jeffrey, we LOVE your wedding so much!! You guys are great. All our Love. xoxo

Florist :: Lisa Osten | Caterer :: Reeves Catering | Entertainment :: Kevin Johnson | Officiant :: Father John | Wedding Dress :: Galina | Hair & Make-up :: Doll Box Productions | Wedding Planner :: I Do Events Atlanta | Bridesmaid Dresses :: David’s Bridal

oncelikeasparkphotography_7584 oncelikeasparkphotography_7588 oncelikeasparkphotography_7590 oncelikeasparkphotography_7591 oncelikeasparkphotography_7593 oncelikeasparkphotography_7594 oncelikeasparkphotography_7595 oncelikeasparkphotography_7596 oncelikeasparkphotography_7597 oncelikeasparkphotography_7599 oncelikeasparkphotography_7600 oncelikeasparkphotography_7602 oncelikeasparkphotography_7608 oncelikeasparkphotography_7604 oncelikeasparkphotography_7609 oncelikeasparkphotography_7611 oncelikeasparkphotography_7612 oncelikeasparkphotography_7613 oncelikeasparkphotography_7615 oncelikeasparkphotography_7617 oncelikeasparkphotography_7619 oncelikeasparkphotography_7620 oncelikeasparkphotography_7623 oncelikeasparkphotography_7622 oncelikeasparkphotography_7625 oncelikeasparkphotography_7626 oncelikeasparkphotography_7628 oncelikeasparkphotography_7629 oncelikeasparkphotography_7630 oncelikeasparkphotography_7631 oncelikeasparkphotography_7632 oncelikeasparkphotography_7635 oncelikeasparkphotography_7636 oncelikeasparkphotography_7637 oncelikeasparkphotography_7638 oncelikeasparkphotography_7633 oncelikeasparkphotography_7639 oncelikeasparkphotography_7641 oncelikeasparkphotography_7640 oncelikeasparkphotography_7642 oncelikeasparkphotography_7643 oncelikeasparkphotography_7644 oncelikeasparkphotography_7646 oncelikeasparkphotography_7649 oncelikeasparkphotography_7653 oncelikeasparkphotography_7655 oncelikeasparkphotography_7658 oncelikeasparkphotography_7659 oncelikeasparkphotography_7660 oncelikeasparkphotography_7661 oncelikeasparkphotography_7662 oncelikeasparkphotography_7664 oncelikeasparkphotography_7665 oncelikeasparkphotography_7666 oncelikeasparkphotography_7668 oncelikeasparkphotography_7669 oncelikeasparkphotography_7670 oncelikeasparkphotography_7671 oncelikeasparkphotography_7672 oncelikeasparkphotography_7674 oncelikeasparkphotography_7675 oncelikeasparkphotography_7676 oncelikeasparkphotography_7679 oncelikeasparkphotography_7677 oncelikeasparkphotography_7680 oncelikeasparkphotography_7681 oncelikeasparkphotography_7684 oncelikeasparkphotography_7687 oncelikeasparkphotography_7688 oncelikeasparkphotography_7691 oncelikeasparkphotography_7692 oncelikeasparkphotography_7695 oncelikeasparkphotography_7694 oncelikeasparkphotography_7693 oncelikeasparkphotography_7698 oncelikeasparkphotography_7700 oncelikeasparkphotography_7701 oncelikeasparkphotography_7703 oncelikeasparkphotography_7705 oncelikeasparkphotography_7708 oncelikeasparkphotography_7707 oncelikeasparkphotography_7709 oncelikeasparkphotography_7711 oncelikeasparkphotography_7712 oncelikeasparkphotography_7713 oncelikeasparkphotography_7715 oncelikeasparkphotography_7716 oncelikeasparkphotography_7717 oncelikeasparkphotography_7724 oncelikeasparkphotography_7725 oncelikeasparkphotography_7726 oncelikeasparkphotography_7727 oncelikeasparkphotography_7728 oncelikeasparkphotography_7729 oncelikeasparkphotography_7731 oncelikeasparkphotography_7734 oncelikeasparkphotography_7736

Request Package Info.|Back to Top

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*

W h e r e   W e   S h o o t
C l i e n t   P o r t a l