Katie + Bob are high school sweethearts…well, sort of. They have known each other since high school (Katie was friends with Bob’s sister), but it wasn’t until later, when Katie moved back to Georgia after grad school, that they really started dating. We LOVE a pretty beach wedding here at OLAS, and our wonderful Anna did a fabulous job capturing Katie + Bob’s gorgeous day! Here are our top 5 favorites:
1. Katie’s gorgeous ring!! We love it when brides go just a little off the beaten path, and Katie’s beautiful emerald ring is still classic, with a twist!
2. Katie + Bob’s attire…we love that they kept everything simple, light, and airy. We think this is definitely the way to go for a beach wedding! We love how clean the photos turned out.
3. The trolley! What a fun way to transport your bridal party, and it made for some great pictures, too!
4. The great sunglasses that Katie + Bob provided for all of their guests….check out the amazing photo below of all the guests at the ceremony, every single one sporting their shades! Great idea for a beach wedding!
5. And last but not least, the amazing beach cake!! Credit goes to Rum Runners Bakery for this fabulous creation.
Katie + Bob, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful celebration! xoxo
Ceremony: North Tybee Beach; Rehearsal: American Legion, Tybee Island; Florist: Ramelle’s Florist; Cake: Rum Runners Bakery; Catering: Paul Kennedy Catering; Entertainment: First City Events; Dress: Bridal Mart of Savannah; Hair and Makeup: 40 Volume Salon; Transportation: Old Savannah Tours