Jessica + Tyler’s St. Simons Island wedding this past June was everything we could have ever asked for in a coastal wedding. Stunning views, magical light, and every detail in wood & moss accents, blush pink & peach flowers + a few real peaches thrown in for good measure! Most importantly, J + T have a chemistry that comes so naturally it makes you want to know their secret! Their warmth is infectious, just wait until you see their first glance photos – we are in LOVE! For the big day, they really wanted it to be fun & comfortable, which worked perfectly with the natural decor at the Frederica Boathouse. Its simple, rustic elegance helped dictate J’s over all decor and flower choices, and we can’t get over just how wonderfully everything came together. Our top 5 favorite things about J + T’s big day (though it was near impossible to keep it to 5!)?
1. Jessica’s entire wedding look: from her side-swept hairstyle accented with the beautiful crystal pendant, to the matching crystal and lace belt with her flowing sweetheart neckline wedding dress – everything was absolutely flawless (and oh so romantic!).
2. We are more than a little obsessed with the flowers designed by Anna at English Gardens. Jessica’s flawless bouquet (wrapped in her grandmother’s pearls!) paired with the bridesmaid’s bouquets of baby’s breath are the perfect blend of relaxed and elegant. We adore their choice of peaches and blush pinks to highlight the venue.
3. Every single shot of Jessica + Tyler together – could they get any more adorable?! We think not!
4. J + T’s guest table with pink macarons, heart cookies, and peach wedding favors! We’ve got quite a few GA peaches here on the OLAS team, and we adore this cute nod to their Georgian roots (even if Tyler is actually a transplanted georgian). 😉
5. The Getaway Cadillac… and ok, that gorgeous cake too! We just couldn’t choose between them!
J + T, we loved every second of your special day – thank you for choosing OLAS, and welcome to the family!! xoxo!
Ceremony & Reception Venue:: Frederica Golf Club – Boathouse; Florist:: Anna Messer at English Gardens; Cake Vendor:: I Do Cakes; Caterer:: Frederica Golf Club; Ceremony Musician:: Terry Thrift; Reception Band:: Diggin’ in Dreamland; Officiants:: Scott Allen & Elaine Townsend; Dress:: Austin Gown – Waters purchased from Bridals By Lori; Shoes:: Oyster Bed d’Orsays – purchased from BHLD; Hairstylist:: works with Amanda Hopcraft; Makeup Artist:: Amanda Hopcraft; Invitation/Program Vendor:: Michele Jaret (Bride’s sister!) designed stationary, Clandestine Press did Letterpress; Transportation:: Lighthouse Trolley & Martins Wedding Transportation; Day of Wedding Coordinator:: Heather Marshall at Island Weddings Day of Coordination; Peach Wedding Favors:: Lane Southern Orchards