When Heidi + Phil were planning their wedding and selecting a venue, they knew they had found the perfect location with Pretty Place Chapel. Heidi grew up in the mountains of Asheville, and associates mountains with home. Heidi + Phil also both love nature, and Pretty Place Chapel is tucked away on a hillside and showcases the glorious mountains in a beautifully simple way. We are absolutely enamored with this mountain wedding, and Nikki did the beauty of this location much justice with the stunning photos! Our top 5 favorites:
1. Location, location, location – Pretty Place Chapel is STUNNING! Look at that view!
2. The gorgeous theme of purple…purple is not a color you see everyday in weddings, and we love the way Heidi + Phil incorporated it here! Especially the lavender flower girl crowns and the royal purple bridesmaids dresses…love them.
3. The sweet way Heidi honored her late relatives by including their portraits on her bouquet. For more ideas of ways honor deceased love ones in your wedding, check out this guide here.
4. The joy that is so evident at the reception…just check out the photos below. Everyone is all smiles and laughter.
5. The exit! Nothing like a good classic exit shot, with the bride and groom being covered in showers of birdseed, rice, or bubbles.
Heidi + Phil, your wedding was absolutely stunning and so meaningful, and we are honored to have been a part of it! xoxo
Ceremony: Pretty Place Chapel – YMCA Camp Greenville; Reception: Club Bella; Florist: Twigs of Greenville, SC; Cake: Buttercream Bakehouse; Entertainment: ProsOnly Entertainment; Hair and Makeup: Cotton Rouge; and a big shout out to Debbie Sammeth, Heidi’s aunt who provided the catering and all of the decor!