Happy Friday, OLAS family! The wedding we are bringing you today is particularly close to our hearts, because the beautiful bride, Danielle, is a personal friend of some of the OLAS team, and she is one of the sweetest and most graceful souls you will ever meet. She and Patrick had a classically beautiful wedding at the stunning Cathedral of Christ the King with a reception to follow at Capitol City Club of Brookhaven. Our always talented Paige captured the day exquisitely, in her trademark emotional and beautifully understated style. There is so much to love about this wedding, but here are 5 favorites:
1. The absolutely precious flowergirl dresses, and the stunning bridesmaid dresses too – we love a long, flowing gown for a classic affair!
2. In the same breath, we also LOVE that Danielle’s MOH (Danielle’s sister, who we also love dearly, and is getting married TOMORROW!!) is wearing a slightly different variation of the same dress. This is a great, fun way to distinguish and honor your maids and matrons of honor.
3. Ok, we HAVE to give a shoutout to the e.e. cummings poem displayed at the reception: “I love you much most beautiful darling more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky.” Did you know that our name comes from an e.e. cummings poem?
4. The Magic Hanky…this is a tearjerker of a way to incorporate your something old into your wedding. So sweet, and so sentimental.
5. The wine bottle “guestbook”…this is a fabulous way to have your guests help you create something that you will actually use. Store the wine, and then open and enjoy on anniversaries to come!
Danielle + Patrick, we love you guys so much and it was such an honor to be a part of your beautiful, beautiful day! xoxo
Ceremony: Cathedral of Christ the King ; Reception: Capitol City Club of Brookhaven; Florist: Donna Reams; Cake Vendor: Frosted Pumpkin; Caterer: Capitol City Club of Brookhaven; Entertainment: Nice Guys DJ; Officiant: Monsignor Francis G. McNamee; Dress Designer: from Kelly’s Closet; Shoe Designer: BHLDN; Hair Stylist: MaryJane Carney McAllister; Make-Up Artist: MaryJane Carney McAllister; Invitation and/or Program Vendor: DIY by the bride; Transportation: Atlantic Transportation; Wedding Planner: Donna Reams; and a big thanks to Rebecca Stafford for helping to design the centerpieces and for the bride’s earrings