Alright y’all, get ready to be blown away by Arica + John’s unbelievable DIY backyard wedding in Braselton, GA, captured by our amazing Southeast wonder, Paige. Arica + John did DIY right by their wedding – the amount of detail and work that they put into their big day is truly stunning, and the final result is nothing short of magical. There is so, so much to love about this wedding, so let’s get right to it! Here are just a few of our favorites from the day:
1. Arica + John’s ADORABLE French bulldog, in a bowtie! Seriously, the cuteness level is out. of. control.
2. Arica’s accessories – specifically, her awesome headpiece and necklace. We love to see a bride who totally owns her bridal look, the way that Arica does here!
3. John’s emotional reaction when he sees his beautiful bride coming down the aisle…it’s a tearjerker!
4. ALL of the decor at the ceremony and the reception…the fabric streamer backdrop and garlands, the chalkboard art, the lanterns, the fabric chandeliers, and the cafe lights all come together to create a space that is no less magical than that scene in “Big Fish.”
5. Finally, the getaway golf cart! We are crushing on the cute, classic getaway decor, and the awesome images Paige caught as the newlyweds made their departure.
Arica + John, you guys are a beautiful and immensely talented couple, and we were blown away by your gorgeous wedding! It was an honor to be a part of your amazing day! xoxo