We are thrilled to be sharing with you today the beautiful Sharon + Pedro’s engagement session shot by our New England photographer extraordinaire, Graham. When you have a couple as gorgeous as these two, it’s hard to go wrong, but Graham absolutely knocked it out of the park with this shoot. Here is what we love about this session (and make sure you read #5 and scroll all the way to the end for an awesome surprise!):
1. The light, in all of these photos. It’s the trademark look for OLAS – the warm glow, the dappled light filtering through the trees – and as usual, Graham captured it beautifully.
2. Sharon + Pedro’s attire. When you work with OLAS, you’ll receive a list of tips and suggestions for choosing your outfits for your engagement session. We always recommend that a couple coordinates but doesn’t “match,” and we love Sharon’s beautifully simple jewel-toned dress and the way it coordinates with Pedro’s plaid shirt (in a similar color family) without looking matchy-matchy.
3. The series of shots in the field deserve special mention here. Everything about them is gorgeous – the glowing light, the wispy grass, and most importantly, how obviously in love and comfortable Sharon + Pedro are with each other!
4. Who doesn’t love a good chalkboard sign? Always a great and fun prop for your e-sesh!
5. Finally, our favorite – before their engagement session, Pedro alone reached out to our team with one special request. He wanted one Fast & Furious themed photo. This was a first for OLAS, but scroll all the way to the bottom to check out the end result. Pretty awesome, if we do say so ourselves.
Sharon + Pedro, we had such an amazing time with you guys and we cannot WAIT to see you again for your big day next April!
And finally, one special request from the groom….a Fast & Furious themed photo!