– I currently live in a tiny old white house with a red door on a little farm in Georgia and I love it! Especially since I get to share it with my husband:)
– I love running. Love it! I’ve run three marathons so far and hope to run more.
– My favorite smell is “campfire smoke”. It reminds me of hiking, camping, just being outside which I love! I once traveled to Slovenia on a missions trip with my church to backpack through the Julian Alps and witness to other hikers we met on the trail. (*side fact, i’m sorry!;)
– I love to travel. I love road trips, especially to places without any cell service!
– I get so excited thinking about decorating for upcoming seasons/holidays. I get such a kick out of it and usually go right to pinterest for any help.
– I am 1 of 7 kids in my family!
– I have a slightly unhealthy obsession of bagels. They are my favorite food. Really. 😉